What We Do
In a Microsoft-centric world, Active Directory provides security for the network. By default, this extends to other Microsoft applications such as Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint. It also extends to any other business application that uses AD as their authoritative source for authentication. Think HR Systems.
What are you doing to secure AD?
The question sounds simple enough but the reality is there are multiple moving parts. You not only have to be on top of how access is being granted to users and ensuring it’s in line with legislative and corporate policy, you also have to manage those managing AD.
Companies like yours are turning to software tools to ensure consistent, policy-conforming access control for regular and privileges users, while also streamlining administrative processes. This helps get a handle on everything from “the basics” to completely automating provisioning and de-provisioning processes.
So how do you want to start securing your Active Directory today?
Here are a few of the areas in which Setka Solutions can help you take the first step:
- Access Management – Start simple. We’re talking about getting your basic AD in order. Ensure your group memberships are correct and that they reflect the jobs that people are currently in. Locate and eliminate redundant accounts. Gain some administrative efficiencies through secure self-service password management and single sign on.
- Identity Management – Start simple. Get a handle on your privileged accounts. And make sure they have only the rights they need for the length of time they need them.
- Real Time Monitoring / Forensic Auditing – Start simple. Use real time monitoring to alert you when changes to critical AD Users and Groups are taking place so you can correct these. Have quick access to forensic data that will tell you what was changed, when and by whom.
- Data Governance – Start simple. Create a data governance strategy build on knowing where you data is, who owns it, who has access it and who should. Then work on locking down sensitive data found in unstructured files.
- Hybrid / Cloud Migration – Start simple. Collapse your Domains to better align with hybrid architecture models and best practices.
How We Do It
Setka Solutions specializes in providing tactical consulting services to customers, resellers and integrators in any phase of their projects. Our certified resources have more than 15 years experience delivering Migration & Management, Identity Management and Security and Auditing implementations.
Our client list includes companies that span all sectors in the Fortune 100 to the SMB community. They have come to rely on us for:
- Consulting Services
- Custom Development
- Ad Hoc SME Resources (Project Augmentation)
- Advanced Troubleshooting & Vendor Escalations
- Customized Training & Knowledge Transfer
We can provide as much or as little assistance as you need.
Ready for a conversation to discuss your specific requirements or receive a quote? Contact us at Info@SetkaSolutions.com or 1.888.236.1754.